1. 2010 Americans with Disabilities Act Standards
- The Department of Justice revised regulations for Titles II and III of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 "ADA" in the Federal Register published on September 15, 2010
2. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- a law that protects people with disabilities in many areas of public life.
3. American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- a private, non-profit organization that administers and coordinates the U.S. voluntary standards and conformity assessment system
4. Framing Checklist
5. International Code Council (ICC)
- the leading global source of model codes and standards and building safety solutions that include product evaluation, accreditation, technology, training, and certification. The Code Council's codes, standards, and solutions are used to ensure safe, affordable, and sustainable communities and buildings.
6. Construction Code Communicator
NJ - The Construction Code Communicator (CCC) is a newsletter produced periodically by the DCA. It contains articles on topics of current interest to local code officials, architects, engineers, builders, electricians, plumbers and others undertaking projects regulated by the State's Uniform Construction Code.
7. NJ - Construction Permit Application Packet & Related Forms
- Applying for a Construction Permit in New Jersey? Use this link to access the forms to do so.
• Exempt from filing for permit, NJAC 5:23-2.7, Ordinary Maintenance
8. NJ - Department of Community Affairs (DCA) Codes and Regulations
- The various Division of Codes and Standards programs which are based on Code rooted in Law and implemented through Rule and Regulation
9. National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- The leading information and knowledge resource on fire, electrical and related hazards
10. Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm Compliance
11. Uniform Construction Code (UCC)
- The Uniform Construction Code (NJAC 5:23), Chapter 23 of Title 5 of the NJ Administrative Code